We are in unprecedented times with events often moving faster than we can absorb. But certain truths still hold–we must not panic, we must take all common sense precautions, we must listen to the facts, however scary, from our health care professionals, and we must look after each other.
With these precepts firmly in mind, we intend to campaign for the runoff election. Now, more than ever, we need experienced, calm & intelligent leadership in Congress.
We are considering many options on how best to campaign. They include:
- Holding remote town halls
- Offering one-on-one FaceTime calls with Rick during selected times
- Online forums with county party members
- Ramping up phone banking
- Current event messaging for our texting teams
- Pausing all blockwalking activities until the situation improves and best practices can be implemented
In closing, we don’t know how long these times will last, so let’s be kind to one another. We’re all in this together.